DanceMode Movement Studios
where healing meets dance vernacular
Oak Street Building, 232 SE Oak St (just behind Sheridan Fruit Co.)
Weekly Mind/Body Sessions
Mondays 5pm – Continuous movement class where you wake up all of your body parts.
Wednesdays 5pm – Slower paced exploration of targeted body parts each week.
DanceMode Movement studios is expanding in the Oakstreet Building. We’re looking to take on a larger space in the same great artist building on 2nd and Oak. It’s a big commitment and community service to manage these spaces for the communities use and subsidize their rents. Please help us provide movement spaces for the community by pre-booking an immersion, lesson package, or rental.
- Maintenance Package of 10 lessons, 50 min. each $600
- Self-Care Package of 10 lessons, 80 min. each $1000 (recommended for those looking to improve body function and postural alignment as well as movement education and dance training)
- 10 private hours for $100 (within one month)
- 10 weekend hours $200 (within one month)
DanceMode Movement Studios Rental Fee Schedule
- Consistent Prime-Time Rental* (5pm-Midnight Mon-Fri) $20 per hour
- Consistent Day-Time Group Rental* $15 per hour (5am-5pm, Mon -Fri)
- Consistent Day-Time Private Rental* (5am-5pm, Mon -Fri) $12 per hour, 10/ month for $100
- Consistent Weekend Rental** $22 per hour, 10/month for $200
- One-Time Workshop/Weekend Rental*** $25 per hour
- One-Time Prime**** $25 per hour
- One-Time Day-Time**** $15 per hour
*Defined as a minimum of 2 consistantly day & timed uses at least 2 weeks per month
**Defined as at least one use per month at any consistant time on a Saturday/Sunday [Note: consistent wknd renters subject to displacement from their timeslot w/ at least 2 wks notice, not to exceed one occurrence per month]
***Returning workshop hosts will may receive priority and potential discounted rates
****Subject to management availability and generally only available to renters with a prior rental history at DanceMode